30. Joseph F. - Sunday, February 12, 2012
29. Liam K. - Sunday, February 12, 2012
Even though I was young when I first played the Panzer Dragoon games, I knew I had found something special. The rich atmosphere, the attention to detail, the lovingly crafted setting, the creature and dragon designs, the retro yet epic soundtracks... Put simply, the Panzer Dragoon series were the first games I ever played to make me lose myself in the experience, to really feel immersed in the world I was playing in. I think now, more than ever, gamers need to be reminded of that feeling of losing yourself in an entirely different world for a few hours.
28. Gonçalo C. - Sunday, February 12, 2012
PLEASE REVIVE PANZER DRAGOON
27. Scotty R. - Sunday, February 12, 2012
i hope we're not asking too much. but i really love these games. an would love to be able to play more than just ORta and the 1st game.
26. Giovanni M. - Sunday, February 12, 2012
Reviving Panzer Dragoon would make a part of me live again!
25. guilbert m. - Sunday, February 12, 2012
24. Edward G. - Sunday, February 12, 2012
I discovered the Panzer Dragoon Games years after their release but they quickly became favourites. The simplicity of the original two is infectious, the subsequent RPG is one of the few Japanese style RPGs that I really enjoyed, and Orta was a triumphant new entry from a different team who did an admirable job. I would buy them all again given the right care and attention.
23. Alex P. - Sunday, February 12, 2012
Loooove Panzer Dragoon. Wrote an article about Orta over at SEGAbits not long ago.
22. Jeff N. - Sunday, February 12, 2012
The world needs more panzer dragoon, to keep our sanity intact. Best created world to escape into.
21. Mark D. - Sunday, February 12, 2012
The only reason I even bought a sega saturn in the first place, these games were way ahead of their time, in term of graphics, music, story, style and replay value. Please share these one of a kind gems with a whole new generation of gamers. I insist.